Product Launch – TRAVEL RETAIL: Beam Inc's Jim Beam 1795
Click through to view Beam Inc's Jim Beam 1795
Beam Inc's Jim Beam 1795
Category – Spirits, Bourbon, 47.5% abv
Available – From next month
Location - Heinemann Duty Free shop in Frankfurt’s Terminal 1B Schengen luxury lounge
Price – EUR139 (US$218) per 70cl bottle
Distributor - Maxxium Travel Retail
Beam Inc has rolled out a limited launch of its Beam 1795 exclusively at Frankfurt airport.
The rollout is limited to 200 bottles, which will come in a flint glass flask with a heavy set base. The bottle will be sold in a black box with '1795' and the signature of the founder, James B. Beam, printed on it.
“European travel retail is an important showcase for Jim Beam and Germany is our most important market,” said Beam’s EMEA travel retail business manager Antony Kime.
“We are committed to leading the Bourbon category and through our on-going innovation programme and outstanding activation in market, we will drive the brand’s strong growth still further.”
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits