Product Launch – TRAVEL RETAIL: Beam Inc's Jim Beam 1795
Click through to view Beam Inc's Jim Beam 1795
Beam Inc's Jim Beam 1795
Category – Spirits, Bourbon, 47.5% abv
Available – From next month
Location - Heinemann Duty Free shop in Frankfurt’s Terminal 1B Schengen luxury lounge
Price – EUR139 (US$218) per 70cl bottle
Distributor - Maxxium Travel Retail
Beam Inc has rolled out a limited launch of its Beam 1795 exclusively at Frankfurt airport.
The rollout is limited to 200 bottles, which will come in a flint glass flask with a heavy set base. The bottle will be sold in a black box with '1795' and the signature of the founder, James B. Beam, printed on it.
“European travel retail is an important showcase for Jim Beam and Germany is our most important market,” said Beam’s EMEA travel retail business manager Antony Kime.
“We are committed to leading the Bourbon category and through our on-going innovation programme and outstanding activation in market, we will drive the brand’s strong growth still further.”
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- Coca-Cola Beverages Africa - A new powerhouse
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- AB InBev faces US$7bn price rise for SABMiller
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends