Product Launch - US: Beam Inc's Ice Surge Liqueur - Tropical Freeze and Berry Blizzard
Click through to view an image of the product
Beam Inc's Ice Surge Liqueur - Tropical Freeze and Berry Blizzard
Category - Spirits, liqueur, 35% abv
Available - From now
Location - Select US markets including Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin.
Price - SRP of US$16.99 per 750ml bottle
Beam Inc has launched a new liqueur brand, Ice Surge, in two variants.
The Tropical Freeze version is pineapple and mango flavoured, while the Berry Blizzard edition has raspberry with tangy black berry and acai flavours, the company said. Both claim to have an "icy cooling sensation".
Ivan Hidalgo, Beam Inc's senior cordials brand manager, described the 35% abv drink as "the perfect go-to shot to cool down".
Alcoholic beverages are drinks that contain ethanol and are generally categorized into three types: beer, spirits (distilled beverages), and wine. Beer is an alcoholic beverage manufactured by the hyd...
The latest joint-report from just-drinks and The IWSR, published this week, looks at the non-scotch whisk(e)y category. Ben Cooper considers what the findings of this research mean for the smaller whi...
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global spirits market during February 2014....
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research