Product Launch - US: Beam Inc's Ice Surge Liqueur - Tropical Freeze and Berry Blizzard
Click through to view an image of the product
Beam Inc's Ice Surge Liqueur - Tropical Freeze and Berry Blizzard
Category - Spirits, liqueur, 35% abv
Available - From now
Location - Select US markets including Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin.
Price - SRP of US$16.99 per 750ml bottle
Beam Inc has launched a new liqueur brand, Ice Surge, in two variants.
The Tropical Freeze version is pineapple and mango flavoured, while the Berry Blizzard edition has raspberry with tangy black berry and acai flavours, the company said. Both claim to have an "icy cooling sensation".
Ivan Hidalgo, Beam Inc's senior cordials brand manager, described the 35% abv drink as "the perfect go-to shot to cool down".
Beam, as the world’s fourth largest international spirits company and seventh largest overall, should be in a strong position. In some ways it is, however, it suffers from a large proportion of its vo...
The latest joint-report from just-drinks and The IWSR, published this week, looks at the non-scotch whisk(e)y category. Ben Cooper considers what the findings of this research mean for the smaller whi...
In the first of a new “on-trend” series, just-drinks dives a little deeper than usual into this trend-in-flux. In this mini-report, we look at recent vodka flavour consumption volume, focusing on the ...
Some interesting developments have been occuring within the Vodka category since the publication of our previous global market review of the category....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Elements 8 revamps rum packaging
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report