Product Launch - US: Beam Inc's Ice Surge Liqueur - Tropical Freeze and Berry Blizzard
Click through to view an image of the product
Beam Inc's Ice Surge Liqueur - Tropical Freeze and Berry Blizzard
Category - Spirits, liqueur, 35% abv
Available - From now
Location - Select US markets including Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin.
Price - SRP of US$16.99 per 750ml bottle
Beam Inc has launched a new liqueur brand, Ice Surge, in two variants.
The Tropical Freeze version is pineapple and mango flavoured, while the Berry Blizzard edition has raspberry with tangy black berry and acai flavours, the company said. Both claim to have an "icy cooling sensation".
Ivan Hidalgo, Beam Inc's senior cordials brand manager, described the 35% abv drink as "the perfect go-to shot to cool down".
Beam, as the world’s fourth largest international spirits company and seventh largest overall, should be in a strong position. In some ways it is, however, it suffers from a large proportion of its vo...
The latest joint-report from just-drinks and The IWSR, published this week, looks at the non-scotch whisk(e)y category. Ben Cooper considers what the findings of this research mean for the smaller whi...
In the first of a new “on-trend” series, just-drinks dives a little deeper than usual into this trend-in-flux. In this mini-report, we look at recent vodka flavour consumption volume, focusing on the ...
This is the second edition of our popular ranking of the world's leading spirits brands....
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote