Product Launch - US: Beam Inc's Ice Surge Liqueur - Tropical Freeze and Berry Blizzard
Click through to view an image of the product
Beam Inc's Ice Surge Liqueur - Tropical Freeze and Berry Blizzard
Category - Spirits, liqueur, 35% abv
Available - From now
Location - Select US markets including Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin.
Price - SRP of US$16.99 per 750ml bottle
Beam Inc has launched a new liqueur brand, Ice Surge, in two variants.
The Tropical Freeze version is pineapple and mango flavoured, while the Berry Blizzard edition has raspberry with tangy black berry and acai flavours, the company said. Both claim to have an "icy cooling sensation".
Ivan Hidalgo, Beam Inc's senior cordials brand manager, described the 35% abv drink as "the perfect go-to shot to cool down".
Beam, as the world’s fourth largest international spirits company and seventh largest overall, should be in a strong position. In some ways it is, however, it suffers from a large proportion of its vo...
The latest joint-report from just-drinks and The IWSR, published this week, looks at the non-scotch whisk(e)y category. Ben Cooper considers what the findings of this research mean for the smaller whi...
In the first of a new “on-trend” series, just-drinks dives a little deeper than usual into this trend-in-flux. In this mini-report, we look at recent vodka flavour consumption volume, focusing on the ...
Changing demographics, growing economies, increased disposable income and the rise in international and business travel have all contributed to the burgeoning travel retail sector....
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018