Product Launch - US: Beam Inc's Effen Salted Caramel Vodka
Click through to view Beam Inc's Effen Salted Caramel Vodka
Beam Inc's Effen Salted Caramel Vodka
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured, 37.5% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US
Price - SRP of US$27.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Beam Inc
Beam Inc has launched the latest flavour addition to its Effen vodka. The salted caramel variant joins the cucumber, black cherry and raspberry flavours, as well as the original Effen vodka in the portfolio.
In Beam's full-year results for 2012, the Effen brand posted a 22% plunge in sales.
Last summer, SPI Group launched a salted caramel variant of its Solichnaya vodka brand in the US.
This summer, EFFEN Vodka is introducing EFFEN Salted Caramel Vodka, an extension of the brand's unique and carefully selected portfolio of flavors. Inspired by the delicate combination of sweet and savory, EFFEN Salted Caramel Vodka evokes the perfect balance of sweetness enhanced with a touch of salt.
"When deciding to expand the EFFEN Vodka portfolio, we wanted to ensure that our next innovation complemented the brand's existing unique and modern flavors," said Jason Dolenga, Senior Director Vodka, Beam Inc. "Consumers are looking for sweet and savory flavor profiles and we've captured it perfectly with EFFEN Salted Caramel Vodka."
EFFEN Salted Caramel Vodka offers a unique and unexpected twist to the cocktail experience. The warm and buttery flavor of caramelized sugar balanced with just a hint of salt is a welcome addition to a variety of cocktails, from the light and refreshing to the rich and decadent.
At 75 proof, EFFEN Salted Caramel Vodka has a suggested retail price of $27.99 for a 750ml bottle. EFFEN Salted Caramel joins the EFFEN line which includes EFFEN Vodka, EFFEN Cucumber Vodka, EFFEN Black Cherry Vodka and EFFEN Raspberry Vodka.
Original source: Company Release
The third part of this month's management briefing, in which Euromonitor considers the year ahead for the global drinks industry, sees Jeremy Cunnington and Spiros Malandrakis look at the spirits cate...
Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but something about Beam Inc's tie-up with actor Mila Kunis sits a little uncomfortably with me....
Just before January is out, Ian Buxton is here for his first comment piece of 2014, and he's keen to consider what the fist big M&A transacion of the year will mean in the Scotch whisky industry....
We've all had a chance to sleep on the big news from Monday, so how do things look in the clarity of the morning?...
What end of the M&A stick is Stock Spirits holding? Will we see the company making buys this year, or will it be bought itself?...
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Has Diet Coke passed its sell-by date? - Comment
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Work begins on Glasgow distillery
- Sapporo’s Sapporo Premium Black - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages