Product Launch - US: Beam Inc's Effen Salted Caramel Vodka
Click through to view Beam Inc's Effen Salted Caramel Vodka
Beam Inc's Effen Salted Caramel Vodka
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured, 37.5% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US
Price - SRP of US$27.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Beam Inc
Beam Inc has launched the latest flavour addition to its Effen vodka. The salted caramel variant joins the cucumber, black cherry and raspberry flavours, as well as the original Effen vodka in the portfolio.
In Beam's full-year results for 2012, the Effen brand posted a 22% plunge in sales.
Last summer, SPI Group launched a salted caramel variant of its Solichnaya vodka brand in the US.
This summer, EFFEN Vodka is introducing EFFEN Salted Caramel Vodka, an extension of the brand's unique and carefully selected portfolio of flavors. Inspired by the delicate combination of sweet and savory, EFFEN Salted Caramel Vodka evokes the perfect balance of sweetness enhanced with a touch of salt.
"When deciding to expand the EFFEN Vodka portfolio, we wanted to ensure that our next innovation complemented the brand's existing unique and modern flavors," said Jason Dolenga, Senior Director Vodka, Beam Inc. "Consumers are looking for sweet and savory flavor profiles and we've captured it perfectly with EFFEN Salted Caramel Vodka."
EFFEN Salted Caramel Vodka offers a unique and unexpected twist to the cocktail experience. The warm and buttery flavor of caramelized sugar balanced with just a hint of salt is a welcome addition to a variety of cocktails, from the light and refreshing to the rich and decadent.
At 75 proof, EFFEN Salted Caramel Vodka has a suggested retail price of $27.99 for a 750ml bottle. EFFEN Salted Caramel joins the EFFEN line which includes EFFEN Vodka, EFFEN Cucumber Vodka, EFFEN Black Cherry Vodka and EFFEN Raspberry Vodka.
Original source: Company Release
The third part of this month's management briefing, in which Euromonitor considers the year ahead for the global drinks industry, sees Jeremy Cunnington and Spiros Malandrakis look at the spirits cate...
Beam, as the world’s fourth largest international spirits company and seventh largest overall, should be in a strong position. In some ways it is, however, it suffers from a large proportion of its vo...
Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but something about Beam Inc's tie-up with actor Mila Kunis sits a little uncomfortably with me....
Over the last 10 years RTD's as a category may not have grown at anywhere near the level it did between 1998 and 2003 but it has, nevertheless enjoyed steady global growth. This reality flies in the f...
Just before January is out, Ian Buxton is here for his first comment piece of 2014, and he's keen to consider what the fist big M&A transacion of the year will mean in the Scotch whisky industry....
Changing demographics, growing economies, increased disposable income and the rise in international and business travel have all contributed to the burgeoning travel retail sector....
We've all had a chance to sleep on the big news from Monday, so how do things look in the clarity of the morning?...
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Pernod takes Absolut Warhol push to Travel Retail
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014