Product Launch - US: Beam Inc's Cruzan Key Lime Rum, Cruzan Passion Fruit Rum
Click through to view Beam Inc's Cruzan Strawberry Key Lime Rum and Cruzan Passion Fruit Rum
Cruzan Key Lime Rum, Cruzan Passion Fruit Rum
Category - Spirits, rum, flavoured, 21% abv
Available - From this week
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$14.99 per 75cl bottle
Beam Inc has launched two new flavour extensions for its Cruzan rum range in the US.
Cruzan Key Lime Rum and Cruzan Passion Fruit Rum are available now and join the 11 other Cruzan flavours. Cruzan Strawberry was launched in 2011.
Cruzan Rum announces the launch of two new trend-forward flavors to join its expansive portfolio of flavored rums. Cruzan® Key Lime Rum and Cruzan Passion Fruit Rum, now available nationally, are made with Cruzan Rum, with the addition of natural flavors and cane sugar to create an exceptionally smooth, refreshing and authentic-tasting spirit.
Handcrafted by Cruzan Master Distiller Gary Nelthropp, whose family has been making rum on the island of St. Croix for generations, all Cruzan rums are made from tropical rainwater, high-quality molasses and distilled to be the cleanest-tasting rum on the market. Cruzan® Key Lime Rum adds the sweet and tangy taste of key lime to its blend of fine rum, while Cruzan® Passion Fruit Rum features the fresh flavor of passion fruit with peachy undertones and tropical hints of caramelized sugar.
"Cruzan is recognized for its portfolio of high-quality rums and refreshing flavors, and we're always looking to expand with new and unique flavors that appeal to rum lovers," said Gary Ross, Senior Director of Rum & Cordials at Beam Inc. "Cruzan® Key Lime Rum and Cruzan® Passion Fruit Rum fill a void in the world of flavored rums by providing new, innovative, mixing options for cocktails, just in time for the warmer weather."
Cruzan® Key Lime Rum and Cruzan® Passion Fruit Rum is now available with a suggested retail price of $14.99 per 750ml bottle. They join the Cruzan® portfolio of rums that include of Cruzan® Aged Light Rum, Cruzan® Aged Dark Rum, Cruzan® Black Strap Rum, Cruzan® Single Barrel, Cruzan® 151 Proof Rum, Cruzan® 9 Spiced Rum and 11 other flavored rums infused with natural flavors, such as vanilla, coconut, mango and strawberry.
Cruzan Rum, 21%-75.5% Alc./Vol. ©2013 CRUZAN International Ltd., Deerfield, IL USA
Original source: Company Release
Diageo's renewed focus on its Don Julio Tequila brand in the US is producing solid growth in the on-trade, with opportunities to expand further, according to latest figures....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts