Product Launch - US: Beam Inc's C by Courvoisier
Beam Inc's C by Courvoisier. Click below for bottle image
Beam Inc's C by Courvoisier
Category - Spirits, Cognac, 40% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US
Price - SRP of US$34.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Various, including Southern Wine & Spirits of America
Aimed at men, C by Courvoiser has been aged in both young and mature barrels, said Courvoisier owner Beam Inc today (1 February). It is made by blending small-batch Cognacs from 50 winegrowers in the Cognac region's Fin Bois Cru.
The release follows closely after the launch of Courvoisier Rose, a lower-abv liquid that combines Courvoisier house Cognac with French Red wine grapes. In 2010, Beam launched Courvoisier Connoisseur Collection, which carry age statements.
Earlier this week, we ran part one of our interview with the CEO of Remy Martin, Patrick Piana. Here, in the second and concluding part, Piana looks at the emerging markets as well as the mature marke...
Patience Gould is keen to snap you romanticists back into the real world. Brace yourselves......
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- How has craft beer put the squeeze on world beers?
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Consumers want brands that challenge them - study
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Heineken signs JV deal in Philippines
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends