Product Launch - US: Beam Inc's C by Courvoisier
Beam Inc's C by Courvoisier. Click below for bottle image
Beam Inc's C by Courvoisier
Category - Spirits, Cognac, 40% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US
Price - SRP of US$34.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Various, including Southern Wine & Spirits of America
Aimed at men, C by Courvoiser has been aged in both young and mature barrels, said Courvoisier owner Beam Inc today (1 February). It is made by blending small-batch Cognacs from 50 winegrowers in the Cognac region's Fin Bois Cru.
The release follows closely after the launch of Courvoisier Rose, a lower-abv liquid that combines Courvoisier house Cognac with French Red wine grapes. In 2010, Beam launched Courvoisier Connoisseur Collection, which carry age statements.
Earlier this week, we ran part one of our interview with the CEO of Remy Martin, Patrick Piana. Here, in the second and concluding part, Piana looks at the emerging markets as well as the mature marke...
Patience Gould is keen to snap you romanticists back into the real world. Brace yourselves......
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Diageo to appeal Parrot Bay UK TV ad ban