Product Launch - US: Beam Inc's C by Courvoisier
Beam Inc's C by Courvoisier. Click below for bottle image
Beam Inc's C by Courvoisier
Category - Spirits, Cognac, 40% abv
Available - From this month
Location - US
Price - SRP of US$34.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Various, including Southern Wine & Spirits of America
Aimed at men, C by Courvoiser has been aged in both young and mature barrels, said Courvoisier owner Beam Inc today (1 February). It is made by blending small-batch Cognacs from 50 winegrowers in the Cognac region's Fin Bois Cru.
The release follows closely after the launch of Courvoisier Rose, a lower-abv liquid that combines Courvoisier house Cognac with French Red wine grapes. In 2010, Beam launched Courvoisier Connoisseur Collection, which carry age statements.
Earlier this week, we ran part one of our interview with the CEO of Remy Martin, Patrick Piana. Here, in the second and concluding part, Piana looks at the emerging markets as well as the mature marke...
Patience Gould is keen to snap you romanticists back into the real world. Brace yourselves......
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages