TRAVEL RETAIL: Beam Inc widens Courvoisier Le Voyage de Napoleon launch
Beam is targeting the luxury market
Beam Inc has extended the launch of its travel-retail-exclusive Courvoisier Le Voyage de Napoleon into North America.
The Cognac range, which was first rolled out in Europe and Dubai this year, will go on sale in North American airports this month, Beam said yesterday (12 June). “Duty free is an important channel for Beam and provides a great platform to showcase our brands to a global audience,” a company spokesperson said.
Le Voyage de Napoleon is a collection of VS, VSOP and XO Cognac named after the former French leader. It was unveiled last year at TFWA Cannes and IAADFS and tries to “tap into the growing trend towards luxury products”, Beam said.
Beam Inc. (BEAM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData...
Beam, as the world’s fourth largest international spirits company and seventh largest overall, should be in a strong position. In some ways it is, however, it suffers from a large proportion of its vo...
Over the last 10 years RTD's as a category may not have grown at anywhere near the level it did between 1998 and 2003 but it has, nevertheless enjoyed steady global growth. This reality flies in the f...
This is the second edition of our popular ranking of the world's leading spirits brands....
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Bacardi announces CFO switch