TRAVEL RETAIL: Beam Inc widens Courvoisier Le Voyage de Napoleon launch
Beam is targeting the luxury market
Beam Inc has extended the launch of its travel-retail-exclusive Courvoisier Le Voyage de Napoleon into North America.
The Cognac range, which was first rolled out in Europe and Dubai this year, will go on sale in North American airports this month, Beam said yesterday (12 June). “Duty free is an important channel for Beam and provides a great platform to showcase our brands to a global audience,” a company spokesperson said.
Le Voyage de Napoleon is a collection of VS, VSOP and XO Cognac named after the former French leader. It was unveiled last year at TFWA Cannes and IAADFS and tries to “tap into the growing trend towards luxury products”, Beam said.
Beam, as the world’s fourth largest international spirits company and seventh largest overall, should be in a strong position. In some ways it is, however, it suffers from a large proportion of its vo...
Over the last 10 years RTD's as a category may not have grown at anywhere near the level it did between 1998 and 2003 but it has, nevertheless enjoyed steady global growth. This reality flies in the f...
Changing demographics, growing economies, increased disposable income and the rise in international and business travel have all contributed to the burgeoning travel retail sector....
Some interesting developments have been occuring within the Vodka category since the publication of our previous global market review of the category....
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Coca-Cola Amatil names new CFO
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly