GLOBAL: Beam Inc unveils Teacher's TV push - video
Beam Inc has launched a global campaign for its Teacher's Scotch whisky brand that includes lines from Rudyard Kipling's poem “If”.
The ad, which will run in all Teacher's global markets, launched on TV in India at the weekend, a Beam spokesperson told just-drinks today (7 February). It will run until July, the spokesperson added.
No financial details of the marketing spend have been released, the spokesperson confirmed.
Beam said: “With this new campaign, we intend to endorse the popularity of Teacher’s as a quality brand and a preferred choice for a man who is a self-starter, conversant and a well-informed achiever.”
The commercial, which was shot in Thailand, shows a number of characters who, in the words of the Kipling poem “can meet with triumph and disaster, and treat those two impostors just the same”.
Beam Suntory has added the eight-year-old Kilbeggan single grain Irish whiskey to its Travel Retail portfolio....
Piedmont Distillers has launched a new flavour in its "legal moonshine" Midnight Moon range....
Beam Suntory has launched a multi-flavoured extension to its Sourz range....
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD results - Preview
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends