AUS: Beam Inc unveils RTD party kegs as beer alternative
Click through to view Beam Australia's new party kegs
Beam Inc has launched two of its Australian RTDs in a five-litre keg format ahead of the summer events season.
The Jim Beam & Cola and Canadian Club & Dry 5-litre Party Kegs are 25cm tall and targeted at “social occasions in the high-trading summer period”, Beam's Australian subsidiary, Beam Global Australia, said late last week. They were launched on Saturday (1 September) and have an SRP of AUD54.99 (US$56.32).
Beam Global Australia brand director for Bourbon Ray Noble said they are an “alternative to a case of premium beer”.
The kegs can be stored in a fridge for 30 days after opening and need ten hours to chill, Beam said.
What do Bacardi, Diageo and Pernod Ricard have in common? Aside from the obvious, Ian Buxton proffers that they share the same problem when it comes to Bourbon, and that's their lack of it....
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages