AUS: Beam Inc unveils RTD party kegs as beer alternative
Click through to view Beam Australia's new party kegs
Beam Inc has launched two of its Australian RTDs in a five-litre keg format ahead of the summer events season.
The Jim Beam & Cola and Canadian Club & Dry 5-litre Party Kegs are 25cm tall and targeted at “social occasions in the high-trading summer period”, Beam's Australian subsidiary, Beam Global Australia, said late last week. They were launched on Saturday (1 September) and have an SRP of AUD54.99 (US$56.32).
Beam Global Australia brand director for Bourbon Ray Noble said they are an “alternative to a case of premium beer”.
The kegs can be stored in a fridge for 30 days after opening and need ten hours to chill, Beam said.
What do Bacardi, Diageo and Pernod Ricard have in common? Aside from the obvious, Ian Buxton proffers that they share the same problem when it comes to Bourbon, and that's their lack of it....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets