TRAVEL RETAIL: Beam Inc takes Jim Beam Devil's Cut to Europe
Jim Beam Devil's Cut will be available in Europe's travel retail channel from this month
Beam Inc is extending the presence of its Jim Beam Devil's Cut variant to the European travel retail channel.
The company, which launched Devil's Cut in the US last year, said late yesterday (3 April) that the Bourbon will be available from this month, initially in Heinemann, Eurotrade and Aerofirst. A 1-litre bottle will have an RRP of EUR25.99 (US$34.20).
“European travel retail is an important showcase for Jim Beam and also a key market, particularly in Germany and Russia,” said Beam’s EMEA travel retail business manager, Antony Kime. “The addition of Devil’s Cut to our growing portfolio forms part of our increased investment in the brand, making the Bourbon category more accessible to new consumers.”
Distribution of Devil's Cut will be handled by Maxxium Travel Retail.
September marks the sixth National Bourbon Heritage Month. Here, courtesy of Beam Inc and Kentucky Distillers' Association, are some facts on the US spirit, including its strict definition....
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team