GLOBAL: Beam Inc revamps Laphroaig pack
Click through to view the new packaging for Beam Inc's Laphroaig
Beam Inc is set to update the packaging for its single malt Scotch whisky brand, Laphroaig.
The update, which will roll out across all markets, was announced late last week by the US-based spirits company. The move has been introduced to bring more uniformity across the brand's portfolio and was designed using feedback from its consumer club, Friends of Laphroaig.
“After listening to consumer feedback, we believe this redesign will bring greater visibility and appeal, providing a more defined brand personality that resonates with our fans,” said Michael Cockram, senior global marketing director at Beam.
The new look can be seen by clicking through on the image on the right.
Last week, Beam reported its Q1 results, with net profits performing well on the back of an 8% lift in sales in the first three months of 2013.
The recent spate of activity in the Irish whiskey category suggests that the sub-category is looking to make waves in the spirits world. Ian Buxton takes a closer look and considers whether all the fu...
Beam, as the world’s fourth largest international spirits company and seventh largest overall, should be in a strong position. In some ways it is, however, it suffers from a large proportion of its vo...
Over the last 10 years RTD's as a category may not have grown at anywhere near the level it did between 1998 and 2003 but it has, nevertheless enjoyed steady global growth. This reality flies in the f...
Changing demographics, growing economies, increased disposable income and the rise in international and business travel have all contributed to the burgeoning travel retail sector....
Some interesting developments have been occuring within the Vodka category since the publication of our previous global market review of the category....
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - Diageo Making the Best of a Bad Job?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- How Modern Marketing Compounds My Twitter Shame
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research