US: Beam Inc readies quarterly dividend
Beam Inc will give shareholders their regular dividend
Beam Inc has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The US-based company said late yesterday (25 April) that it will pay US$0.255 per share on its common stock. Payment will be made on 1 June, to shareholders of record as of 9 May.
The company also declared a regular dividend of $0.6675 per share on its $2.67 convertible preferred stock, payable on 10 June. The dividend is also for stockholders of record as of 9 May.
Beam is set to release its Q1 results on 3 May.
Beam Inc has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment....
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014