US: Beam Inc puts cowboy in frame for Sauza Tequlia push - video
Beam Inc has launched the third instalment in its online “Make It” campaign for Sauza Tequila, adding a cowboy to the previous fireman and lifeguard characters.
"Make It With A Cowboy” launched with three videos on YouTube yesterday (21 April), one of which can be viewed above. Also included in the year-long campaign will be digital and social content such as YouTube tutorials on cocktail making, Instagram videos and Pinterest boards, Beam said.
"For our third instalment of the Sauza "Make It" campaign, we are excited to introduce our brand fans to the Sauza Cowboy and continue to build upon the successes of our two previous campaigns," said Gary Ross, senior brand director Tequila at Beam.
Beam said the "Make It With a Fireman," campaign included the 15th most-watched YouTube ad of 2012. Together with last year's "Make it With a Lifeguard" campaign, the series has generated about 18m views.
Suntory Holdings announced today that it is to complete its takeover of Beam next week.
Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offeri...
Canadean's "Suntory Holdings Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a compa...
A storm appears to be brewing in the spirits category and it's a storm borne out of marketing. Can spirits companies settle the terminology tiff before things get out of hand, or is it too late? Ian B...
Suntory’s surprise takeover of Beam in April 2014 has created the world’s sixth biggest spirits company. Although not currently showing in Euromonitor International data, this profile will look at Sun...
Beam, as the world’s fourth largest international spirits company and seventh largest overall, should be in a strong position. In some ways it is, however, it suffers from a large proportion of its vo...
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Martell's CEO & chairman, Philippe Guettat
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Currency woes hurt Latin American FTZs - Diageo
- A-B InBev snaps up Bogotá Beer Co in Colombia
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Beam Suntory defeats 'handmade' lawsuit
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets