GLOBAL: Beam Inc lines up EMEA travel retail switch
Beam Inc has confirmed a change of business manager for its travel retail unit in the Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) region.
The US spirits company said earlier today (26 January) that Antony Kime moves up from his current role as international marketing manager for Maker’s Mark to replace Gareth Brown, who is set to head up the whisky division of Beam’s new European marketing team. In addition to the EMEA post, Kine will also be responsible for business strategy for travel retail in the North Americas.
“We are committed to (travel retail's) development through investment in an accelerated programme of innovation and the implementation of … consumer activation,” said Kime.
Kime has been with Beam since 2006, starting off as licensing manager for Australia and New Zealand. He has also spent time with The Coca-Cola Co.
Earlier this week, we ran part one of our interview with the CEO of Remy Martin, Patrick Piana. Here, in the second and concluding part, Piana looks at the emerging markets as well as the mature marke...
Patience Gould is keen to snap you romanticists back into the real world. Brace yourselves......
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- Will South Africa Raise Drinking Age to 21?
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Roust takes on Bushmills distribution in Russia
- Brown-Forman completes Kentucky acquisition
- Campari opens office in Canada
- Coca-Cola, A-B InBev express FIFA concerns
- Diageo silent on United Spirits inspection
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review