Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Beam Inc Laphroaig Brodir
To view the full bottle shot of Laphroaig Brodir, click below.
Beam Inc’s Laphroaig Brodir.
Category – whisky, Scotch, single-malt, 50.5% abv
Available - February 2012, 2,000 bottles
Location - onboard Viking Line, Sweden
Price - EUR95 (USD126.70) per 70cl bottle
Distribution – Maxxium Travel Retail
Meaning ‘brother’ in ancient Norse, Laphroaig Brodir will be exclusively available on Viking Line’s ferries.
Brodir is a 13-year-old malt, which has been matured in three types of barrel: first-fill European oak hogsheads, second-fill American oak barrels and ex-bourbon barrels. Each bottle features the Viking Line label.
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?