US: Beam Inc gives digital push to Canadian Club
Beam Inc wants to attract consumers who don't normally drink whiskey
Beam Inc has launched a digital marketing push for its Canadian Club brand targeting males outside the whiskey sector.
The whiskey “Whisdom” Facebook and digital media ads are part of the brand's Join the Club campaign recently launched in the US, Beam said yesterday (27 November). The 15-second spots, one of which can be viewed below, can “help guys to ease their way into the whiskey world”, Beam said.
Details of total spend on the campaign were not disclosed.
Hats off to the folk at Buffalo Trace for seeing an opportunity where others have seen a problem....
Earlier this week, brand valuation consultancy Intangible Business released the results of its latest survey of the world's spirits brands. Here's a look at the top ten, along with the methodology use...
The ten fastest-growing spirits brands in the US ranked by percentage increase in volume in 2012 versus 2011: ...
The many facets of rum reflect a versatility that looks set to keep an already growing category moving in the right direction, according to a new report from just-drinks and The IWSR....
Earlier today, Beam Inc reported a jump in Q1 net profits on the back of a lift in sales. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the group's performance by brands and regions:...
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- A-B InBev's Global Presence - just The Facts
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- “New normal” sees Pernod target premium in China
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Minimum unit pricing fails to get European backing
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Brown-Forman Corporation (BFB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review