US: Beam Inc gets in the mix with Pucker vodka ad campaign
Pucker Vodka launched two new flavours in February
Beam Inc has lined up a US marketing campaign for its Pucker vodka brand as a top DJ gets behind two recently-launched flavours.
Customers will be able to download an exclusive remix of Steve Aoki's latest song from Pucker's Facebook page as well as watch new TV spots for the brand's Pucker Vodka Lemonade Lust and Pucker Vodka Raspberry Rave.
The new commercials, which can be seen below, were created by Euro RSCG Chicago and launched late last month. They will air on broadcast networks including E!, FOOD, TBS, TLC, and We and online on platforms such as Pandora and Brightroll.
All six Pucker Vodka flavours are available nation-wide for an SRP of US$16.99 per 75cl bottle. A spokeswoman for Pucker Vodka told just-drinks the brand is focusing on continuing its success in the US before considering a wider rollout.
Lemonade Lust and Raspberry Rave flavours were launched in February.
The Pucker vodka portfolio is completed by Sour Apple Sass, Grape Gone Wild, Cherry Tease and Citrus Squeeze.
A new whiskey distillery in Ireland - the first in 47 years - is set to officially start production this week. ...
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018