US: Beam Inc gets in the mix with Pucker vodka ad campaign
Pucker Vodka launched two new flavours in February
Beam Inc has lined up a US marketing campaign for its Pucker vodka brand as a top DJ gets behind two recently-launched flavours.
Customers will be able to download an exclusive remix of Steve Aoki's latest song from Pucker's Facebook page as well as watch new TV spots for the brand's Pucker Vodka Lemonade Lust and Pucker Vodka Raspberry Rave.
The new commercials, which can be seen below, were created by Euro RSCG Chicago and launched late last month. They will air on broadcast networks including E!, FOOD, TBS, TLC, and We and online on platforms such as Pandora and Brightroll.
All six Pucker Vodka flavours are available nation-wide for an SRP of US$16.99 per 75cl bottle. A spokeswoman for Pucker Vodka told just-drinks the brand is focusing on continuing its success in the US before considering a wider rollout.
Lemonade Lust and Raspberry Rave flavours were launched in February.
The Pucker vodka portfolio is completed by Sour Apple Sass, Grape Gone Wild, Cherry Tease and Citrus Squeeze.
A new whiskey distillery in Ireland - the first in 47 years - is set to officially start production this week. ...
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets