US: Beam Inc gets behind Pinnacle Vodka with ad push
Beam Inc bought Pinnacle Vodka in April
Beam Inc has launched a US advertising campaign for Pinnacle Vodka seven months after acquiring the brand.
The TV, print and digital push will take the brand “to the next level”, Beam said yesterday (20 November). "We have the chance to create an iconic integrated brand campaign from the ground up, focusing on the fun of the product,” Beam GM Deb Boyda said.
The marketing, which carries the slogan 'It's More Fun On Top' will launch this week, with cable TV spots, one of which can be viewed below, running until the beginning of next year, Beam said.
Beam said the marketing spend is “multi-millions” of dollars.
Pinnacle, which includes a range of flavoured vodkas, was bought from White Rock Distilleries in April as part of a US$605m deal. White Rock later closed and its facilities in Maine incorporated into Beam.
Earlier today, Beam Inc reported a jump in Q1 net profits on the back of a lift in sales. Here, just-drinks takes a closer look at the group's performance by brands and regions:...
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Category Innovations - Scotch Whisky VII
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China