US: Beam Inc details dividend payment
Beam Inc releases its H1 results next week
Beam Inc has released details of its latest dividend payment.
The company announced the US$0.205 payment yesterday (24 July), ahead of releasing its Q2 and H1 results next Thursday (2 August). The company will be hoping to continue its strong start to the year.
Back in May, Beam posted a healthy set of numbers for the first three months of 2012.
The company is targetting high single-digit growth in diluted EPS for the full year.
For the latest Beam Inc news, click here.
BEAM DECLARES REGULAR DIVIDEND
Deerfield, Illinois, July 24, 2012
Beam Inc. (NYSE: BEAM), a leading global premium spirits company, today declared a regular dividend of 20.5 cents per share on the Common Stock, payable in cash on September 4, 2012, to stockholders of record at the close of business August 8, 2012.
The company also declared a regular dividend of 66.75 cents per share on the $2.67 Convertible Preferred Stock, payable in cash on September 10, 2012, to stockholders of record at the close of business August 8, 2012.
Original source: Company Release
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read interviews on just-drinks in 2012....
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- Interview - Heineken global activation director
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Pay freeze anger threatens Carlsberg UK site
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research