US: Beam Inc creates chief performance officer post
Beam Inc has promoted its chief HR officer to the newly-created role of chief performance officer.
The company confirmed earlier today (29 January) that Mindy Mackenzie assumed the new position last month. Mackenzie will “work across the company’s three segments and global functions to ensure alignment of priorities, processes and talent to support execution of the company’s strategy”, Beam said.
The global corporate strategy and global HR, culture, talent & compensation functions will report in to Mackenzie.
Having joined Beam in 2010 from Campbell Soup Co, Mackenzie held the chief HR officer post for four years. She will continue to report in to president & CEO Matt Shattock.
Earlier today, Beam announced that actor Mila Kunis will front a global ad campaign for the Jim Beam Bourbon brand.
To read a just-drinks Editor's Comment on the Mila Kunis link-up, click here
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read comment pieces written by our regular columnists on j...
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Johnnie Walker Bourbon Cask & Rye Finish - NPD
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report