UK: Beam Inc commemorates diamond jubilee with Laphroaig release
Click through to view Laphroaig’s Diamond Jubilee limited edition box
Beam Inc has launched a limited edition Laphroaig to celebrate Queen Elizabeth II's diamond jubilee.
Laphroaig’s Diamond Jubilee is a single malt Islay Scotch and will be limited to a run of 3,000 bottles, the company said late last week. Each limited edition carton will show that it is a limited edition and will contain Laphroaig 18 Year Old single malt.
The 48%-abv malt's commemorative package is available to buy in the UK off-trade from next month and costs GBP77 (US$121.80)
Each bottle carries Prince Charles’ Royal Warrant and Laphroaig will donate GBP3,000 ($4,747) to The Queen Elizabeth Scholarship Trust, which awards grants to British craftspeople.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends