UK: Beam Inc commemorates diamond jubilee with Laphroaig release
Click through to view Laphroaig’s Diamond Jubilee limited edition box
Beam Inc has launched a limited edition Laphroaig to celebrate Queen Elizabeth II's diamond jubilee.
Laphroaig’s Diamond Jubilee is a single malt Islay Scotch and will be limited to a run of 3,000 bottles, the company said late last week. Each limited edition carton will show that it is a limited edition and will contain Laphroaig 18 Year Old single malt.
The 48%-abv malt's commemorative package is available to buy in the UK off-trade from next month and costs GBP77 (US$121.80)
Each bottle carries Prince Charles’ Royal Warrant and Laphroaig will donate GBP3,000 ($4,747) to The Queen Elizabeth Scholarship Trust, which awards grants to British craftspeople.
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Corby's FY suffers from US focus
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research