UK: Beam Inc commemorates diamond jubilee with Laphroaig release
Click through to view Laphroaig’s Diamond Jubilee limited edition box
Beam Inc has launched a limited edition Laphroaig to celebrate Queen Elizabeth II's diamond jubilee.
Laphroaig’s Diamond Jubilee is a single malt Islay Scotch and will be limited to a run of 3,000 bottles, the company said late last week. Each limited edition carton will show that it is a limited edition and will contain Laphroaig 18 Year Old single malt.
The 48%-abv malt's commemorative package is available to buy in the UK off-trade from next month and costs GBP77 (US$121.80)
Each bottle carries Prince Charles’ Royal Warrant and Laphroaig will donate GBP3,000 ($4,747) to The Queen Elizabeth Scholarship Trust, which awards grants to British craftspeople.
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- This week in spirits & wine
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts