UK: Beam Inc commemorates diamond jubilee with Laphroaig release
Click through to view Laphroaig’s Diamond Jubilee limited edition box
Beam Inc has launched a limited edition Laphroaig to celebrate Queen Elizabeth II's diamond jubilee.
Laphroaig’s Diamond Jubilee is a single malt Islay Scotch and will be limited to a run of 3,000 bottles, the company said late last week. Each limited edition carton will show that it is a limited edition and will contain Laphroaig 18 Year Old single malt.
The 48%-abv malt's commemorative package is available to buy in the UK off-trade from next month and costs GBP77 (US$121.80)
Each bottle carries Prince Charles’ Royal Warrant and Laphroaig will donate GBP3,000 ($4,747) to The Queen Elizabeth Scholarship Trust, which awards grants to British craftspeople.
This is the second edition of our popular ranking of the world's leading spirits brands....
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Bacardi announces CFO switch