US: Beam Global’s Red Stag to sponsor Kid Rock tour
Beam Global Spirits and Wine is to partner with music star Kid Rock with its Red Stag by Jim Beam brand, which will sponsor his 2009 Rock N' Rebels Tour.
The tour is scheduled to kick off on 26 June in West Palm Beach, Florida, visiting 25 cities across North America this summer. A donation of US$0.50 from every ticket sold will go to Operation Homefront, a non-profit organisation that provides assistance to America's military veterans on their return home.
As part of the promotion, Beam will run a 'Call of the Wild' sweepstakes, offering one winner and three friends an all-access weekend to see Kid Rock perform live in Las Vegas, among other prizes.
The sweepstake runs from 6 July to 31 August and will be available through mobile text messaging as well as online at www.TheRedStag.com.
Available in 50ml, 750ml and 1-litre bottles, Red Stag by Jim Beam, an infusion of Jim Beam with natural black cherry flavours, will launch across the US next month.
Earlier this month Beam Global debuted Beam Rocks, its Jim Beam concert series, on 6 May at the Paradise Rock Club in Boston. Beam Rocks Boston was the first in a series of private, VIP concerts being held in major cities throughout the Eastern US and featured New Orleans-based group Galactic.
Recent figures from drinks heavyweights Pernod Ricard and Diageo suggest that premium Scotch whisky sales are suffering in the economic dowturn....
The decision by Pernod Ricard to rejoin the Century Council in the US followed the departure of both Brown-Forman and Jim Beam from NASCAR motor racing sponsorship. As Pernod Ricard's decision to leav...
Fortune Brands, owner of Beam Global Spirits & Wine, expects to increase the proportion of its sales from outside of the US, group chief financial officer Craig Omtvedt has told an investor conference...
Beam Global Spirits & Wine, the drinks division of Fortune Brands, is to cut costs by closing one of its four bottling plants in the US....
Maxxium UK is to launch a 3D television advert for Courvoisier Cognac....
Courvoisier, the Cognac arm of Beam Global Spirits & Wine, remains cautious on talk of an economic recovery in its key US market, but the group is increasingly upbeat about the UK, Russia and Asia....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine, the division of Fortune Brands, is making "modest" job cuts as part of its worldwide restructuring initiative announced this week, just-drinks can confirm....
Fortune Brands is increasing advertising spend behind its major spirits brands, after reporting a pick-up in sales in the third quarter of 2009....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review