US: Beam Global unveils Cruzan rum campaign
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has launched an advertising campaign in the US for its Cruzan rum brand.
The Legendary Rum of St. Croix campaign focuses on the US Virgin Island of St Croix where Cruzan rum is made, Beam said yesterday (13 August).
The campaign will focus on Florida, Texas, New York, New Jersey, Seattle and Southern California.
"Beam Global prides itself on developing bold, innovative, creative and unique campaigns that engage our consumers in meaningful ways," said Anne Cyron, senior director, cordials and rums, Beam Global Spirits & Wine. "We have been committed to investing in Cruzan by increasing growth and consumer awareness."
The Legendary Rum of St. Croix campaign will kick off during a Dave Matthews Band concert at the Cruzan Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach, Florida today.
Attendees will be able to view campaign signage and purchase Cruzan cocktails.
Innis & Gunn, the UK brewer, has set up a unit in the US....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends