US: Beam Global unveils Cruzan rum campaign
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has launched an advertising campaign in the US for its Cruzan rum brand.
The Legendary Rum of St. Croix campaign focuses on the US Virgin Island of St Croix where Cruzan rum is made, Beam said yesterday (13 August).
The campaign will focus on Florida, Texas, New York, New Jersey, Seattle and Southern California.
"Beam Global prides itself on developing bold, innovative, creative and unique campaigns that engage our consumers in meaningful ways," said Anne Cyron, senior director, cordials and rums, Beam Global Spirits & Wine. "We have been committed to investing in Cruzan by increasing growth and consumer awareness."
The Legendary Rum of St. Croix campaign will kick off during a Dave Matthews Band concert at the Cruzan Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach, Florida today.
Attendees will be able to view campaign signage and purchase Cruzan cocktails.
Innis & Gunn, the UK brewer, has set up a unit in the US....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends