US: Beam Global unveils Cruzan rum campaign
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has launched an advertising campaign in the US for its Cruzan rum brand.
The Legendary Rum of St. Croix campaign focuses on the US Virgin Island of St Croix where Cruzan rum is made, Beam said yesterday (13 August).
The campaign will focus on Florida, Texas, New York, New Jersey, Seattle and Southern California.
"Beam Global prides itself on developing bold, innovative, creative and unique campaigns that engage our consumers in meaningful ways," said Anne Cyron, senior director, cordials and rums, Beam Global Spirits & Wine. "We have been committed to investing in Cruzan by increasing growth and consumer awareness."
The Legendary Rum of St. Croix campaign will kick off during a Dave Matthews Band concert at the Cruzan Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach, Florida today.
Attendees will be able to view campaign signage and purchase Cruzan cocktails.
Innis & Gunn, the UK brewer, has set up a unit in the US....
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends