UK: Beam Global to launch Teacher's campaign
Beam Global is backing its Teacher's Scotch whisky with a GBP1.5m ad spend in the UK this year, and is set to a fresh on-pack offer to create more interest in the brand.
Beam said today (24 March) that it would launch the latest edition of its 'Create Your Space' campaign, as part of the GBP1.5m (US$2.2m) marketing budget for Teacher's in the UK in 2009.
Via an on-pack promotion, consumers will be offered the chance to wine one of ten GBP5,000 prize funds, while a further 500 vouchers worth GBP200 will also be up for grabs.
The move is aimed to appeal to men in their 30s and is designed to help them find the resources to pursue their hobbies and interests.
Beam Global UK marketing manager Aileen Nicol said: "By building an emotional connection with them, we are making their relationship with the brand more influential than price."
'Create Your Space', now in its third year, has previously included on-pack offers to win a tailor-made shed, state-of-the-art Airstream, and a classic car.
US-based Beam Global Spirits & Wine is a division of Fortune Brands.
Minimum pricing for alcohol is dividing both the drinks trade and the politicians, but last week's damning response from the Office of Fair Trading could mean the policy never sees the light of day....
Blavod Drinks has added a number of brands to its spirits portfolio, including the Islay malt whisky Bruichladdich....
Russian Standard Vodka has launched its portfolio of vodkas in Australia and New Zealand, under a distribution deal with Beam Global Spirits & Wine....
Skyy Spirits, the subsidiary of Gruppo Campari, has re-packaged Irish Mist, the whisky liqueur it distributes and markets in the US....
Whyte & Mackay, the Scotch whisky group owned by India's United Spirits, may cut its deal to supply bulk Scotch whisky to Diageo in favour of more lucrative contracts with smaller distillers....
Whyte & Mackay is offering consumers the chance to have a Scotch whisky distilled to their personal tastes....
Fortune Brands, the owner of Beam Global Spirits & Wine, has said it is on-track to meet full-year earnings target....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has filed a lawsuit against Diageo North America, accusing it of copying the red wax seal used on Maker's Mark Bourbon bottles for Diageo's Jose Cuervo Reserva Tequila....
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research