US: Beam Global to launch Hornitos push
Beam Global Spirits & Wine is to launch a mulitmillion dollar advertising campaign for the Tequlia brand Hornitos.
The marketing push, named Mischieve, will be aimed at social, urban males and will incorporate print avderts, out-of-home placements, viral videos, on-premise events and point-of-sale materials.
"Mischieve...is about the experience our consumers are searching for in their night out, helping create stories and memories," said Antonio Portillo, senior brand manager, Hornitos Tequila.
As well as print executions, Hornitos will have a presence on-premise through photo booths where consumers can capture their evening.
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
The Edrington Group has secured a multiple grocer listing in the UK for the Select Reserve variant of its The Glenrothes single malt Scotch whisky brand....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has renewed it support of raising money for a prostate cancer charity in the US through its Canadian Club whisky brand...
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has followed Brown-Forman in announcing its withdrawal from NASCAR sponsorship in the US....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has appointed Kevin George as senior vice president and global chief marketing officer....
Russian Standard Vodka has launched its portfolio of vodkas in Australia and New Zealand, under a distribution deal with Beam Global Spirits & Wine....
Fortune Brands, the owner of Beam Global Spirits & Wine, has said it is on-track to meet full-year earnings target....
Proximo Spirits has launched a television advertising campaign for its 1800 Silver Tequila brand in the US....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Anheuser-Busch to cut 60 bottling jobs
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review