US: Beam Global to host Knob Creek webcast
Beam Global Spirits & Wine is to host a live webcast to give a "behind-the-scenes" look at its Knob Creek Bourbon brand.
The webcast, to take place on 1 September at 4pm EST, will be an interactive online event, the company said yesterday (24 August), from its base in Clermont, Kentucky.
Members of the team will answer questions from fans and look at the Bourbon's nine-year aging process.
Beam announced earlier this summer that there would be a temporary shortage of Knob Creek on the market until later in the year, due to strong demand.
"Our loyal and remarkably patient fans deserve an in-depth look at why Knob Creek can't be found in some locations right now, and is quickly running out in others," said Kelly Doss, senior director Bourbons and whiskeys at Beam Global Spirits & Wine.
During the taped portions of the webcast, listeners will hear from Fred Noe, Jim Beam's great grandson and seventh-generation Beam family distiller. Noe will discuss how his father, Booker Noe, created the brand and the small batch Bourbon category.
The webcast can be accessed at www.knobcreek.com/webcast. No registration or purchase is required.
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"