US: Beam Global to host Knob Creek webcast
Beam Global Spirits & Wine is to host a live webcast to give a "behind-the-scenes" look at its Knob Creek Bourbon brand.
The webcast, to take place on 1 September at 4pm EST, will be an interactive online event, the company said yesterday (24 August), from its base in Clermont, Kentucky.
Members of the team will answer questions from fans and look at the Bourbon's nine-year aging process.
Beam announced earlier this summer that there would be a temporary shortage of Knob Creek on the market until later in the year, due to strong demand.
"Our loyal and remarkably patient fans deserve an in-depth look at why Knob Creek can't be found in some locations right now, and is quickly running out in others," said Kelly Doss, senior director Bourbons and whiskeys at Beam Global Spirits & Wine.
During the taped portions of the webcast, listeners will hear from Fred Noe, Jim Beam's great grandson and seventh-generation Beam family distiller. Noe will discuss how his father, Booker Noe, created the brand and the small batch Bourbon category.
The webcast can be accessed at www.knobcreek.com/webcast. No registration or purchase is required.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends