Product Launch - US: Beam Global Spirits & Wine's Pucker flavoured vodkas
Beam Global's new Pucker variants will be launched in February
Beam Global Spirits & Wine's Pucker flavoured vodkas
Category - Spirits, vodka, flavoured, 35% abv
Available - From February
Location - US, off-trade
Price - US$15.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Beam Global
Beam Global has added two variants to its Pucker flavoured vodka range to include Lemonade Lust and Raspberry Rave. These will join the brand's four existing flavours of Sour Apple Sass, Grape Gone Wild, Cherry Tease and Citrus Squeeze.
A new multi-million dollar advertising campaign has been launched for Skinnygirl Cocktails, including the brand's first national television commercial. ...
William Grant & Sons has switched distributors in Germany for its Tullamore Dew Irish whiskey brand....
Don Sebastiani & Sons has confirmed a change of sales director for its domestic and international business....
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down