GLOBAL: Beam Global Spirits & Wine unveils new branding
The new Beam Inc logo
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has unveiled its new corporate branding, in preparation for life as a standalone spirits company.
From early in the fourth quarter of 2011, Beam Global's owner, Fortune Brands, expects to turn itself into a pure-play spirits company under the name Beam Inc. Today (16 August), the group announced new corporate branding in anticipation of the move.
"The new logo features the single word “Beam” in the signature script of fourth-generation distiller James B Beam, whose namesake Jim Beam Bourbon is the company’s flagship spirits brand," said the company.
Earlier this month, Beam Global reported net sales up by 14% for the six months to the end of June, to US$1.37bn.
We have yet to see the official figures on the US spirits market in 2011, but the signs suggest that renewed momentum in premium has been maintained....
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas....
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends