US: Beam Global Spirits & Wine, Glazer's Distributors renew tie-up
Beam Global Spirits & Wine and Glazer's Distributors have renewed their distribution agreement in two US states.
The companies confirmed today (15 April) that the "long-term" agreement covers Texas and Louisiana in the country.
The agreement also supports the Beam Global 'Beamerica' strategy through a performance-based approach aligning Beam's and Glazer's business priorities, Beam said.
Bill Newlands, president of Beam's US business, said: "This new performance-based agreement helps us win in the marketplace with our 'Beamerica' strategy of doing business 'Smarter. Faster. Better' for our customers.
"Glazer's has been a valued contributor to Beam Global's success for more than 60 years. Our new long-term agreement builds on that success by further aligning our business strategies and priorities."
Glazer's executive vice president and COO, Mike Maxwell, added: "We look forward to continuing our strong relationship with Beam Global. For 100 years, we have been focused on building brands, dedicated to our partnerships and continuously striving to provide best-in-class service to our suppliers and customers. This commitment to service will help us build Beam Global's leading brands in both Texas and Louisiana."
Glazer's, which operates in 11 US states, accounts for around 10% of Beam's total US sales.
Fortune Brands has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
The Edrington Group has secured a multiple grocer listing in the UK for the Select Reserve variant of its The Glenrothes single malt Scotch whisky brand....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has renewed it support of raising money for a prostate cancer charity in the US through its Canadian Club whisky brand...
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has followed Brown-Forman in announcing its withdrawal from NASCAR sponsorship in the US....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has appointed Kevin George as senior vice president and global chief marketing officer....
Russian Standard Vodka has launched its portfolio of vodkas in Australia and New Zealand, under a distribution deal with Beam Global Spirits & Wine....
Fortune Brands, the owner of Beam Global Spirits & Wine, has said it is on-track to meet full-year earnings target....
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future