US: Beam Global Spirits & Wine creates chief information officer post
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has announced the appointment of Tom McPartlin as vice president, chief information officer and business systems transformation leader.
The US-based company, which is owned by Fortune Brands, confirmed yesterday (10 January) that McPartlin will join Beam from Cadbury, where he had “led the development and ... implementation of Cadbury’s global facilities management outsourcing programme”. In his new role, he will be responsible for leading the information technology function, as well as overseeing Beam Global’s business systems transformation and 'global shared services' initiatives.
“Having our business information processes and systems fully aligned with our business growth priorities is critical to success,” said Beam Global's senior vice president, chief financial officer, Bob Probst. “Tom McPartlin will spearhead our transformation agenda at this exciting time for Beam. We look forward to the many contributions from this seasoned executive.”
Late last year, Fortune Brands announced that it would split its three business units and will look to become "focused solely" on Beam Global.
Symington Family Estates has followed its purchase of the Cockburn's Port brand last year by selling back most of its stake in Madeira Wine Company (MWC) to the Blandy Group....
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future