SPAIN: Beam Global Spirits & Wine brings Larios 12 to Spain's travel retail
Click through to see Beam Global Spirits & Wine's Larios 12 gin
Beam Global Spirits & Wine is set to release its Larios 12 gin variant into Spain's travel retail channel.
Maxxium Travel Retail, Beam Global's sales and distribution joint venture with The Edrington Group, will handle the launch of Larios 12 in the channel, after it was launched into Spain's domestic market two years ago.
A campaign at Malaga and Alicante airports, which runs for four weeks until 1 May, will support the brand, which will be available for EUR17 (US$24.25) per 1-litre bottle.
Beam Global confirmed the roll-out earlier today (18 April).
Fortune Brands has turned itself into a standalone spirits company named Beam Inc. Here, just-drinks brings you stats on the company's sales and profits for wine and spirits since 2003....
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research