UK: Beam Global signs Harveys fashion deal
Beam Global UK has signed a deal with fashion label PPQ, to make its Harveys sherry brand the drinks sponsor at London Fashion Week 2009.
Forming part of a GBP750,000 fashion-led campaign for the brand this year, the partnership debuts at the London fashion event (20-25 February) and includes sponsorship of PPQ's after-show party.
An 'Alice's Wonderland' design will feature on a limited-edition half-bottle of Harveys Bristol Cream. The brand will also receive point-of-sale publicity at bars during the event, while a selection of sherry cocktails will be served to visitors.
Janice Moorfield, Harveys brand manager, said: "Being PPQ's official drinks sponsor will showcase Harveys to sociable young women who are interested in iconic fashion brands and allow them to try sherry, perhaps for the first time."
The last few weeks has seen a large number of companies report their interim results, an opportunity to see whether the performance across a wide range of drinks companies from around the world suppor...
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has launched an advertising campaign in the US for its Cruzan rum brand....
Australia is set to reintroduce a 70% tax hike on ready-to-drink (RTD) alcoholic beverages, after the country's Senate approved the proposal....
Spanish wine exports fell by 18% in value and 22% in volume in the first five months of 2009, according to national trade body Wines from Spain....
Maxxium has created a brand ambassador position for Beam Global Spirits & Wine's Courvoisier Cognac brand in the UK....
Scotch whisky distillery Highland Park, distributed by Maxxium UK, has again teamed up with the Edinburgh International Book Festival as the headline sponsor of the festival's venue, the 'Spiegeltent'...
Maxxium has teamed up with fruit purée provider Funkin in the UK to push Sauza Tequila, owned by Maxxium co-owner Beam Global Spirits & Wine....
Fortune Brands has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment....
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Coca-Cola Co promotes North America chief
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets