US: Beam Global rolls out Sauza ‘box’ cocktail
Sauza Margarita-in-a-Box includes Sauza Blanco Tequila, triple sec and margarita mix, and is packaged in a "lightweight" box, which the company said today (6 April) will fit easily into a refrigerator.
"It makes entertaining at home effortless," said Antonio Portillo, senior brand manager, Sauza Tequila. "The packaging keeps Margarita-in-a-Box tasting fresh and the easy-to-pour spout allows consumers to effortlessly pour a cocktail."
Sauza Margarita-in-a-Box will be available from May in a 1.75 litre box size in the traditional margarita flavour.
The 19.9-proof product has a suggested retail price of US$17.99, which will vary by market.
The new product launch will be supported with shelf talkers, case cards and displays.
Fortune Brands has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
The Edrington Group has secured a multiple grocer listing in the UK for the Select Reserve variant of its The Glenrothes single malt Scotch whisky brand....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has renewed it support of raising money for a prostate cancer charity in the US through its Canadian Club whisky brand...
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has followed Brown-Forman in announcing its withdrawal from NASCAR sponsorship in the US....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has appointed Kevin George as senior vice president and global chief marketing officer....
Russian Standard Vodka has launched its portfolio of vodkas in Australia and New Zealand, under a distribution deal with Beam Global Spirits & Wine....
Fortune Brands, the owner of Beam Global Spirits & Wine, has said it is on-track to meet full-year earnings target....
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- US craft spirits could be as big as craft beer
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends