US: Beam Global rolls out Courvoisier chocolate truffles
The Licensing Company North America has launched a chocolate collection of Beam Global Spirits and Wine's Courvoisier Cognac brand in the US.
Beam previewed the chocolate truffle range - a collaboration with chocolate maker Bissinger's - at the Fancy Food Show, in San Francisco earlier this month.
The truffles combine a version of Courvoisier's XO blend with 55% dark chocolate and are presented in a black box bearing the gold Courvoisier crest.
Courvoisier truffles are available through the Bissinger network of stores in the US as well as from its website, and selected retailers globally.
Russian Standard Vodka has launched its portfolio of vodkas in Australia and New Zealand, under a distribution deal with Beam Global Spirits & Wine....
Fortune Brands, the owner of Beam Global Spirits & Wine, has said it is on-track to meet full-year earnings target....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has filed a lawsuit against Diageo North America, accusing it of copying the red wax seal used on Maker's Mark Bourbon bottles for Diageo's Jose Cuervo Reserva Tequila....
A ban on alcoholic drinks promotion on the internet in France remains in force, because a new law to legalise adverts and drinks websites has not been signed off....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
A slip in Cognac sales in the global economic downturn will not turn into a long-term trend, the head of Courvoisier has told just-drinks....
Courvoisier, the Cognac business owned by Beam Global Spirits & Wine, has launched its new luxury Cognac, L'Essence de Courvoisier....
Courvoiser Cognac master blender and MD Jean Marc Olivier is to retire after 22 years in the job....
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites