US: Beam Global readies US$10,000 Courvoisier collection
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has lined up the launch of the latest limited edition of its Courvoisier Erté collection of Cognac.
The US drinks company said yesterday (7 October) that the seven-bottle collection of Cognacs will be offered for sale in the US in time for the holiday season. The run is limited to only eight sets, with the 750ml bottles having a suggested retail price of $1,450 individually and $10,000 for the collection.
"While originally available over 20 years ago, we are now offering Courvoisier connoisseurs the final eight sets of the Erté collection featuring some of the rarest blends we have in stock," said Stacey Simmons, senior brand manager for Courvoisier.
The collection was created exclusively for Courvoisier by Russian-born artist Erté, who was given artistic freedom with the design of the bottle itself and the seven inspired decorative bottle labels. The Courvoisier Erté bottles were originally released from 1988 to 1994. This run represents the last eight sets of the collection.
Included in the blend is Cognac dating back to 1892, the year Erté was born.
Yesterday (1 April) signalled both an end and a beginning for Maxxium, the global sales and distribution joint venture created by Beam Global Spirits & Wine, The Edrington Group and Remy Cointreau in ...
New guidelines have just been introduced by the European Forum for Responsible Drinking (EFRD) regarding online media. However, while the guidelines enhance the self-regulatory framework of the spirit...
Bourbon distillers have been left incensed by the introduction of a tax rise on alcohol in their Kentucky homeland, also one of their strongest markets....
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has started the dstribution of Russian Standard Vodka in Canada....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine is to launch a mulitmillion dollar advertising campaign for the Tequlia brand Hornitos....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine and The Edrington Group have launched their new sales and distribution alliance today (1 April), following Remy Cointreau's exit from the Maxxium joint venture....
Pernod Ricard has completed the sale of three ex-Vin & Sprit brands to Arcus Gruppen, but competition concerns have forced the drinks giant to remove Gronstedt Cognac from the deal and sell to Altia i...
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- The global tailwinds behind Heineken - Analysis
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends