US: Beam Global launches ‘Rocks’ concert series
Beam Global Spirits and Wine is to debut Beam Rocks, its Jim Beam concert series, on 6 May at the Paradise Rock Club in Boston.
Beam Rocks Boston is the first in a series of private, VIP concerts being held in major cities throughout the Eastern US and will feature Galactic, a New Orleans-based group.
Tickets for the concerts are available at no charge through registration with the Boston Phoenix and WFNX-FM 101.7, said Beam this week.
Other shows on the Beam Rocks tour will take place in Baltimore, Maryland. and Tampa, Florida. Details on upcoming shows will be available on www.jimbeam.com.
In addition, Jim Beam is hosting "Jim Beam Rockstar Nights" at local spots in Boston, Baltimore and Tampa. Rockstar Nights are karaoke-style events where patrons participate in interactive games and become the rock stars of their own live gigs.
Beam Global is the drinks division of Fortune Brands.
Recent figures from drinks heavyweights Pernod Ricard and Diageo suggest that premium Scotch whisky sales are suffering in the economic dowturn....
The decision by Pernod Ricard to rejoin the Century Council in the US followed the departure of both Brown-Forman and Jim Beam from NASCAR motor racing sponsorship. As Pernod Ricard's decision to leav...
Beam Global Spirits & Wine, the division of Fortune Brands, is making "modest" job cuts as part of its worldwide restructuring initiative announced this week, just-drinks can confirm....
Fortune Brands is increasing advertising spend behind its major spirits brands, after reporting a pick-up in sales in the third quarter of 2009....
Fortune Brands has reported an 11% fall in group sales for the third quarter of 2009, but sales at drinks arm Beam Global Spirits & Wine were flat against the year before....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine is realigning its organisation, both in the US and internationally....
The US arm of Pernod Ricard is set to rejoin the country's spirits trade body, The Century Council....
The duty-free industry's most important annual trade show, the Tax Free World Association (TFWA) World Exhibition, celebrates its 25th anniversary in Cannes next week. This US$37bn global business has...
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Global water targets risk hiding local concerns
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Jose Cuervo applies to go public
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends