US: Beam Global launches limited edition Jim Beam
Beam Global Spirits & Wine is to launch limited edition bottles of Jim Beam Bourbon in the US to help support firefighters and their families.
The bottles, with labels depicting a firefighter, are being launched to raise awareness for the Terry Farrell Firefighters Fund, the company said today (23 June).
Fire chief Terry Farrell perished in the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center on 11 September 2001.
His family set up the fund, which donates firefighting equipment to underfunded fire stations and provides scholarships and medical services to the families of active, retired and fallen firefighters across the US.
Over 9,000 cases of the speciality Jim Beam bottles will be available at select stores in California.
Beam Global is the drinks arm of Fortune Brands.
Recent figures from drinks heavyweights Pernod Ricard and Diageo suggest that premium Scotch whisky sales are suffering in the economic dowturn....
We all know that Diageo and Pernod Ricard have held all before them in the spirits sector for a number of years. But a new report from Rabobank has shed light on how they have done it, and what the re...
Beam Global Spirits & Wine, the drinks arm of Fortune Brands, has appointed Mindy Mackenzie as senior vice president of human resources....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine's Sauza, Cruzan Cocktail Cubes...
Fortune Brands, owner of Beam Global Spirits & Wine, expects to increase the proportion of its sales from outside of the US, group chief financial officer Craig Omtvedt has told an investor conference...
Beam Global Spirits & Wine, the drinks division of Fortune Brands, is to cut costs by closing one of its four bottling plants in the US....
Maxxium UK is to launch a 3D television advert for Courvoisier Cognac....
Courvoisier, the Cognac arm of Beam Global Spirits & Wine, remains cautious on talk of an economic recovery in its key US market, but the group is increasingly upbeat about the UK, Russia and Asia....
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits