US: Beam Global launches limited edition Jim Beam
Beam Global Spirits & Wine is to launch limited edition bottles of Jim Beam Bourbon in the US to help support firefighters and their families.
The bottles, with labels depicting a firefighter, are being launched to raise awareness for the Terry Farrell Firefighters Fund, the company said today (23 June).
Fire chief Terry Farrell perished in the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center on 11 September 2001.
His family set up the fund, which donates firefighting equipment to underfunded fire stations and provides scholarships and medical services to the families of active, retired and fallen firefighters across the US.
Over 9,000 cases of the speciality Jim Beam bottles will be available at select stores in California.
Beam Global is the drinks arm of Fortune Brands.
Recent figures from drinks heavyweights Pernod Ricard and Diageo suggest that premium Scotch whisky sales are suffering in the economic dowturn....
We all know that Diageo and Pernod Ricard have held all before them in the spirits sector for a number of years. But a new report from Rabobank has shed light on how they have done it, and what the re...
Beam Global Spirits & Wine, the drinks arm of Fortune Brands, has appointed Mindy Mackenzie as senior vice president of human resources....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine's Sauza, Cruzan Cocktail Cubes...
Fortune Brands, owner of Beam Global Spirits & Wine, expects to increase the proportion of its sales from outside of the US, group chief financial officer Craig Omtvedt has told an investor conference...
Beam Global Spirits & Wine, the drinks division of Fortune Brands, is to cut costs by closing one of its four bottling plants in the US....
Maxxium UK is to launch a 3D television advert for Courvoisier Cognac....
Courvoisier, the Cognac arm of Beam Global Spirits & Wine, remains cautious on talk of an economic recovery in its key US market, but the group is increasingly upbeat about the UK, Russia and Asia....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report