US: Beam Global creates global whiskey VP post
Byron Hoover will take up the role from 1 February, overseeing brands such as Canadian Club, Maker's Mark and Jim Beam Bourbon and Teacher's and Laphroaig Scotch whiskies.
Hoover joins Beam Global from Arnell, a specialist advertising and design agency, where he was vice president of client services.
Before that, he was chief marketing officer of Jose Cuervo International, the Tequila company owned by Diageo.
Kevin George, global chief marketing officer at Beam Global, said: "Byron understands global markets and brings with him extensive brand building and innovation experience."
Don Sebastiani & Sons has confirmed the appointment of a chief financial officer....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has confirmed that it has created the position of vice president of global marketing for its Maker's Mark Bourbon brand....
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends