US: Beam Global creates global whiskey VP post
Byron Hoover will take up the role from 1 February, overseeing brands such as Canadian Club, Maker's Mark and Jim Beam Bourbon and Teacher's and Laphroaig Scotch whiskies.
Hoover joins Beam Global from Arnell, a specialist advertising and design agency, where he was vice president of client services.
Before that, he was chief marketing officer of Jose Cuervo International, the Tequila company owned by Diageo.
Kevin George, global chief marketing officer at Beam Global, said: "Byron understands global markets and brings with him extensive brand building and innovation experience."
Don Sebastiani & Sons has confirmed the appointment of a chief financial officer....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has confirmed that it has created the position of vice president of global marketing for its Maker's Mark Bourbon brand....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends