CANADA: Beam Global begins Russian Standard distribution deal
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has started the dstribution of Russian Standard Vodka in Canada.
The deal, effective from today (2 April), means that Beam Global now distributes Russian Standard exclusively in 12 markets around the world.
"We are confident that Russian Standard will continue to enjoy significant growth in Canada with the attention of the dedicated Beam Global sales and marketing team in Canada," said Philip Mills, Beam's managing director for Europe and Canada.
Russian Standard Vodka was founded ten years ago and now produces more than 2m cases annually.
The recession has prompted trading down in the spirits market, even putting the brakes on the seemingly ever-increasing premium vodka category. With reference to a new IWSR/just-drinks report, Ben Coo...
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
The Edrington Group has secured a multiple grocer listing in the UK for the Select Reserve variant of its The Glenrothes single malt Scotch whisky brand....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has renewed it support of raising money for a prostate cancer charity in the US through its Canadian Club whisky brand...
Imperial Brands, a subsidiary of Belvedere, has added two flavours to its Sobieski vodka brand for the US market....
The travel retail arm of French drinks firm Belvédère has updated the aluminium bottle for the company's Danzka vodka brand....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has followed Brown-Forman in announcing its withdrawal from NASCAR sponsorship in the US....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has appointed Kevin George as senior vice president and global chief marketing officer....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Edrington posts FY profits drop
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research