US: Beam Global appoints Maker's Mark marketing exec
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has confirmed that it has created the position of vice president of global marketing for its Maker's Mark Bourbon brand.
The company, which is owned by Fortune Brands, said late last week that Kelly Doss will assume the newly-created post, having joined the firm in 2002. For the past two years, she has served as senior director in the US for Beam Global in its Bourbon and whiskeys division.
Doss, who has also spent time at Wm Wrigley Jr. Co., will report directly to unit president Bill Samuels.
“Kelly’s appointment comes at a pivotal point in our history as we continue to grow the brand in the US and throughout the world,” said Samuels. “We look forward to having her talents and expertise focused on the Maker’s Mark brand throughout the world.”
Late last month, Fortune posted a slight dip in operating profits at Beam Global for the first quarter of 2010.
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"