US: Beam Global appoints Cruzan marketing team
Beam Global Spirits and Wine is making changes to its marketing team, as it gears up to promote newly acquired Cruzan Rum in the US.
Peter Wijk and David Turo have joined the US brand marketing team, Beam said today (3 December).
Wijk will be senior director for lifestyle brands, which includes Cruzan and Beam Global's tequila portfolio, Sauza Tequila and El Tesoro de Don Felipe Tequila. He was previously US brand director for Absolut.
Beam said that Tequila and Rum were "two critical portfolio priorities" in the US.
Having not made a major acquisition for a couple of years, Campari was back in the spotlight last month when it acquired Wild Turkey Bourbon from Pernod Ricard. Campari CEO Bob Kunze-Concewitz spoke w...
Spirits such as soju and cachaça may be less well known than vodka and whisky, but according to a new report from IWSR and just-drinks, could offer considerable benefits to multinationals, both in und...
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Maxxium has launched a digital campaign for blended whisky brand The Famous Grouse in the UK, targeting Father's Day next month....
Beam Global Spirits and Wine is to partner with music star Kid Rock with its Red Stag by Jim Beam brand, which will sponsor his 2009 Rock N' Rebels Tour....
Beam Global Spirits and Wine's Courvoisier brand is to launch an initiative in the UK designed to help consumers understand cognac....
In a battle between two drinks companies with the same name, a Guadeloupe rum maker has won the right to trademark its moniker Montebello, fighting off a challenge from a namesake Spanish wine company...
Jamaican rum distiller Appleton Estate is to launch a print campaign in the UK aimed at attracting premium Scotch and whisky drinkers....
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Stagnant wine growth a concern for Constellation
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads