UK: Beam gives Courvoisier on-trade push
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has unveiled an on-trade push for Courvoisier Cognac.
Using the brand's theme 'Earn It", the company is releasing on-trade visibility kits this month. The kits include an ice bucket, an Optic and highball glassware.
Bar staff information packs offering information and advice on both mixing and the improved margins available from 'up selling' to Courvoisier VSOP complete each kit.
"Courvoisier has benefited from a major shift in its image in recent times with mixing and cocktails playing a major role in this transition," said Jeanette Edwards, marketing manager for Courvoisier in the UK, today (19 June).
"Combined with our strategy of promoting Courvoisier's luxury brand status through the 'Earn It' campaign, we believe that we have created an unparalleled opportunity for licensees to grow profits by maximising the upturn amongst a new breed of cognac consumers."
The kits are available to independent trade customers through all major wholesaler groups now.
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Scotch Whisky Top 20 Export Markets 2014
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Moet Hennessy sells Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly