US: Beam extends NASCAR partnership
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has renewed its sponsorship of NASCAR racing.
Flagship brand Jim Beam will continue its partnership with Robby Gordon Motorsports (RGM) as a sponsor of the No. 7 Ford Fusion during the 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup. Financial details of the link-up, announced yesterday (5 February), were not disclosed.
Jim Beam will sponsor 12 races thsi year, which marks the third year of its partnership with RGM. The brand will use its sponsorship to emphasise responsible drinking and will highlight programmes throughout the season that focus on preventing underage drinking and drunk driving.
"We're excited to continue our relationship with Robby Gordon as a primary sponsor in 2007 and look forward to supporting his endeavours to capture his first win as an independent driver and owner in the NASCAR Nextel Cup Series," said Brian Gallagher, manager of Jim Beam Racing.
Beam's acquisition of Teacher's and Laphroaig may not have attracted as much attention as some other elements of the Allied Domecq sell-off but as Michael Cockram, Scotch brand director at Beam Global...
The Swedish spirits producer V&S Group is up for sale and, with the global premium vodka brand Absolut as its prime asset, has attracted much attention from major international players. Jeremy Cunning...
Fortune Brands has increased its annual dividend payment....
Fortune Brands has posted a slight fall in net income for its second quarter....
Maxxium Worldwide has appointed Beam Global's managing director to the position of board chairman....
Maxxium has realigned the regional reporting responsibilities for its board of directors....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine is hoping to up its presence in China for the Harveys sherry portfolio....
Beam Global UK plans to launch a loyalty scheme for its Courvoisier cognac brand as part of a GBP3m (US$5.96) investment to help UK pubs generate more profit from the category....
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World