INDIA: Beam enters IMFL segment with whisky launch
Beam Global Spirits & Wine has made its first foray into the Indian Made Foreign Liquor segment with the launch of a whisky brand called DYC. The US-based group is the latest multinational to enter the category, its move coming four months after Diageo made a return to the segment with local spirits group Radico Khaitan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group