KAZAKHSTAN/UKRAINE: BBH to invest £100m in breweries
The brewing group, Baltic Beverage Holding (BBH), jointly owned by Carlsberg and Scottish & Newcastle, is to invest around $100m in its Slavutich, its brewery in Zaporozhye in the Ukraine, and IRBIS, its subsidiary in Kazakhstan. The majority of the investment is to be made in upgrading and expanding production facilities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire