RUSSIA: BBH production up by 15% to 20% in first quarter
The Russian-based beer group, Baltic Beverages Holding (BBH), saw production rise by between 15% and 20% in the first quarter of this fiscal year, the company's president, Christian Ramm-Schmidt, said yesterday. The company did not provide precise figures but Ramm-Schmidt said that the company's Russian operations, which in 2001 accounted for 80% of its total production, increased output by 37% in the first quarter. Last year, BBH produced 24m hls of beer and soft drinks, up by 30% from the previous year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat