RUSSIA: BBH adds to Russian presence with new acquisition
The Hartwall/Carlsberg joint venture, Baltic Beverage Holdings (BBH) has announced plans to acquire a 70% stake in the Voronezhsky Brewery in Russia. No financial details were released. The brewery, located in the Voronezh region, produces around 730,000 hls per year. BBH is looking to enhance its position in the Russian market. The company, which owns 13 breweries in the former Soviet Union, expects the acquisition to boost its share of the Russian beer market to 32%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller