GERMANY: B&B to buy back 10% of capital
The company, in which the German banking group, HVB, owns a majority stake, also revealed that it bought back 9.8% of its share capital in a previous share buyback programme.
HVB itself is planning to sell its 55.6% stake in the brewer.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research