US: Bazi International signs distribution deals
Bazi International has expanded its reach in the US through the signing of three distribution agreements.
The fruit-based, energy shot drinks producer has penned agreements with three distributors representing around 84,000 store opportunities, it said yesterday (30 June). The distributors cover the convenience store, health and fitness and natural foods channels in the US.
"Having been in the industry for 30 years, I know these distributor relationships will enable us to gain important national and regional retail distribution in these very important channels," said Bazi's CEO, Debbie Wildrick. "Convenience stores are the number one outlet for shots, and natural and health and fitness reach our core consumer; we have the best of all worlds."
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign