US: Bazi International extends reach with distribution deals
Bazi International has signed two distribution agreements in the US in a bid to expand the reach of its namesake energy shot.
The new deals include distribution through all 78 PF Saleco stores across four states - Kansas, Utah, New Mexico and Missouri - and through 40 Jenny's stores in Denver. PF Saleco is the second largest Circle K franchisee in the US, while Jenny's stores are owned by K&G Petroleum, the firm said yesterday (10 August).
Bazi said the agreements will give the company "even greater potential to continue to penetrate the convenience store channel".
"As we continue to expand in Colorado, our hometown market, PF Saleco and Jenny's are a very important part of our growth and we are glad to have their support," said Bazi's CEO, Debbie Wildrick.
A spokesperson for the company told just-drinks: "The company continues to aggressively build out local and national distribution."
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range