USA: Bayview Announces Coca-Cola Approval for Vending Machine Energy Saving Device
The Coca-Cola Company has completed testing and approved the use of VENDINGMISER(TM) on its cold drink vending machines, typically providing soft drinks, fruit juices, and bottled water. VENDINGMISER is a low-cost product which reduces the annual energy consumption of vending machines by an average 46%, so savings can exceed $250 per year per machine.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk