USA: Bayview Announces Coca-Cola Approval for Vending Machine Energy Saving Device
The Coca-Cola Company has completed testing and approved the use of VENDINGMISER(TM) on its cold drink vending machines, typically providing soft drinks, fruit juices, and bottled water. VENDINGMISER is a low-cost product which reduces the annual energy consumption of vending machines by an average 46%, so savings can exceed $250 per year per machine.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Focus - Heineken's Q3 Performance by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch