USA: Bayview Announces Coca-Cola Approval for Vending Machine Energy Saving Device
The Coca-Cola Company has completed testing and approved the use of VENDINGMISER(TM) on its cold drink vending machines, typically providing soft drinks, fruit juices, and bottled water. VENDINGMISER is a low-cost product which reduces the annual energy consumption of vending machines by an average 46%, so savings can exceed $250 per year per machine.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- just The Preview - Heineken's H1 & Q2
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat